Tuesday 3 September 2013

Lovely day for a wedding

Wow... where has the time gone? Summer is already over and it's been about 6 weeks since I last posted. So I am very sorry for that, but look what I got in store for you today!

It was my brother-in-law's wedding a couple of weeks ago and so I decided I had to make a new and special card for them.  I'd love to take credit and say I came up with this alllllll on my own, however, and thankfully, there is Pinterest.  I am very lucky cause I roped in my husband to help me out with the drawing of the lines on this card, but this was super fun to make and now I am going to make a bunch of these for upcoming weddings.  This is a 6x6 inch card.  I forgot that I didn't ACTUALLY buy the envelopes for this size card months ago so I had to find a good tutorial on Youtube to help me out.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbbBPeNb0gk&list=PL9u_rtkCnK6md75Sg4d4dj4AvBK9zCrFu

 But guess who ordered herself some envelopes immediately after?



I took the pictures before we put what we wanted to say on the left side of the card.  It naturally had a whole slew of sweet things to say to the bride and groom which I didn't need posted. Therefore, it looks a little blank at the moment.







And in case there are any other super nerdy girls out there like me, check this out on Kickstarter
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/naileditec/espionage-cosmetics-nailed-it/posts/567578)

I should mention that the wedding was lovely. The bride and groom looked radiant and happy. It was also nice to catch up with family from near and far.

Anywho... it's been nice catching up with you all and will try to get back to you next week!

Nicole G

No comments:

Post a Comment