Monday 31 December 2012

Tinsel Glitter

Guess who's back?  ME! I got a little behind in blogging during holiday season but I am back at it again.

Today's sparkly sensation is created using Kenny K's Soho image.   Most of the items on this card are new.  I got the brads from ebays a few months ago.  The ribbon was given to me by a friend about 3 years ago.  The paper is from SU.  I used a couple of embossing folders.  And boy did I have a blast playing with was Martha Stewart's tinsel.  I've had this stuff 4 ever and was starting to think I never would use it.



Here's a close up of Soho.
Hope you have enjoyed today's coloring card and I wish everyone a Happy New's Years!


Nicole G

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she sassy. I think this is going to be a popular color this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!! So that is what you do with the MS tinsel. I have some also and have not used it.LOL Wonderful card! Love the image and what you did with it1!

    ReplyDelete