Wednesday 31 October 2012

Moaning Moira

Don't you just love making Halloween cards?  I do.  The problem is of all the cards I make, Halloween is the one I don't "need" to make if you know what I mean.  But they are my favorite! LOL.

I made this easle card using Kraftin Kimmie's Moaning Moira.  I colored her with my copics and gave her a deathly complexion.  I love how it turned out!  The bat I got from ebay years ago and I distressed him in some white ink and then glittered him.  The two stickers were bought from Micheals ages ago and were darkened to look spookier! I used Martha Stewarts Spider Web border on the left and Drippy Goo for the top.  The cute little spiders were in my Halloween drawer as was this strip of Halloween ribbon.  I used metal embellishments that I also acquired from Ebay and then airbrushed them black.  The spider web images and Happy Halloween sentiment came from a clear stamp set from Inkadinkadoo.









I hope you have enjoyed today's easle card,

Thanks for stopping in

Nicole G

5 comments:

  1. Good job Nic! Those bloodshot eyes just crack me up... I do have to say I think you have a dark side though... those creepy, ghoulish cards you do are fabulous! Maybe I have a dark side too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your spooky card! The eyeballs look SO bloodshot! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out! I especially love her eyes! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. I like the DP and how you did her eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a fabulously spooky card. Love the way you did her eyes. Your background and papers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete