Thursday 16 August 2012

Great News

Kenny K is giving away your choice of 3 digi's just by following their blog.  So common and follow already!  Is it terrible to say I hope I get picked?  Cause I do really, really want to win!

Also, I was chosen to do a guest design with Craft your Passion.  I'll let everyone know when I get to do that!


And here's for the best news I have just been accepted to DT for the lovely LEJ Designs!!  This group does challenges every two weeks so I am pretty darn excited!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats & way to go! You have had some major accomplishments in a very short time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE congratulations for making the DT. I am happy for you and can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really glad to have you on the team =) and well done on your GDT spot as well, very well deserved
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making the DT. Im sure everything you make will be adorable . have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting picked for LEJ Designs, I look forward to working with you xx and Im now a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being picked for September GDT for Craft Your Passion! See you soon! And congrats too on the LEJ Designs DT - you are on a roll!

    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team

    ReplyDelete