Sunday 24 June 2012

Whimsy DT!

I just wanted to shoot a quick hello to everyone and let you guys know that I have been accepted to be a DT for Whimsy!!! How exciting is that?  This is the first time I have been a DT and looking forward to all the fun challenges ahead and working with their already fantastic group of ladies!

Here is the Whimsy store and here is the Whimsy challenges blog.

I am on Team B and will start July 1st with their blog hop!  Wish me luck everyone.

Please check out my side bar for the other ladies blogs from Team B.

Nicole G


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Nicole! I know you've been working hard for this. Look forward to seeing all the fabulous things you create for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you have joined us at Whimsy Nicole! Your creations are beautiful. Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole, I'm happy to hear you've joined Whimsy Stamps Team hun, enjoy! If you havn't figured the fonts and such out, just shoot me an email and I'll try to help! Again, glad to have you here at Whimsy!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete